Monday, July 9, 2012

Double Feature Day Part 1: JinzoDAD

No defense? No Problem!

So, I was scanning DuelingDays' deck archive when I saw a decklist for tele-DAD which uses Jinzo instead of D-hero Malicious. After three days of testing in DN, I came up with my version.

The focus of the deck is getting out a Jinzo, either by dark grepher and returner, future fusion, or tribute summoning. A lot of creative OTKs can be done with this deck with veiler+instant fusion+BLS being the most straight-forward.

Card Choices:

Instant Fusion: one of my favorite cards, especially in Chaos-themed decks. It provides this deck some lights (Musician King for lv 5 xyz plays with Cydra) and additional darks(Kamionwizard for lv 4 xyz, and Flame Ghost for armory arm). Also gives me a tribute for Jinzo and Caius(and tefnuit, if ever I want her to attack immediately)

Spirit Reaper: stall until I can tribute summon. Although it dies to inzektors pretty easily, it gives other decks a headache.

Cyber Dragon: Light, and for Instant Fusion

Triple MST: I only have three slots left since I didn't want to go over 40 cards, and this is broken if 3. also provides room for siding out in case of chaos dragons.

Veiler: I use her as a level 1 tuner most of the time. Her effect is priceless, but the fact that she's the best level  1 tuner right now is the reason that I'm playing her.

Extra Deck:

Usual suspects for Synchros( level 4 to 8)
The three good rank 6 XYZ(Number 25, Exabeetle, Photon Strike)
Tiras
Gaia Dragoon
Kamionwizard
Flame Ghost  or Zombie Warrior
Musician King
Chimeratech Overdragon

No comments:

Post a Comment